FragTop300

Saturday, December 09, 2006

71 (NE) Knights Of Cydonia - Muse

(Black Holes And Revelations, 2006)

"No-one's gonna take me alive
The time has come to make things right
You and I must fight for our rights
You and I must fight to survive"

The newest song on here, in fact it was only released in the UK last week, making an impressive #10. It's been at the top of my personal chart for four weeks already... the last song to make it five weeks has been in the top 5 of this rundown for the last four years running.
This song is still growing on me, and I'm sure it'll storm the top 50 - or even higher - next year. It is perhaps the perfect six-minuter, oddly consisting of an intro, one verse, one chorus, and then a fantastic moshable instrumental with refrain for the last few minutes.
Should be even higher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home